Known Error Messages:
- Account Banned: Your Penguin/Account is banned, Contact Customer Support (help.disney.com) for details.
- Account Error: They aren’t able to update/create your Account. Or the Team is updating servers.
- Connection Error: When your Connection was lost, or the Server/World is full.
- Network Connection Error: When there is no Connection to the Internet.
- Warning: You said something that is breaking the Rules, if you continue doing that you will get Banned.
- How to fix Club Penguin Island Crashing Errors?
- How to Clear your Cache?
- Why isn’t Club Penguin Island loading for me?
- Do you need Internet to play Club Penguin Island?