We know how lots of you enjoy Club Penguin Island Glitches, mainly the ones to get out of bounds in certain spots around the Island and many other types of glitches. We have gotten you a full list of Club Penguin Island Glitches to try out. If we are missing one or you have found a new one, tell us in the comments below. Now onto the Glitches!
Beacon Boardwalk: Out of Bounds
- Slip into the Water at the bottom corner of the Iceberg beside The Migrator by jumping and using your Tube to squeeze in there.
Beacon Boardwalk: Potato Island
- Slip into the Water, at the bottom corner of the Iceberg beside The Migrator by jumping and using your Tube to squeeze in there.
- Swim out to Sea and once you have hit a wall. You will then need to set your spawn, by opening up Your Settings.
- Go up to the Portal’s edge and spam the Tube button when you fail.
- Once you get high into the sky, set your Spawn again mid-air.
- Continue doing this until you get closer to Potato Island. It’ll take you a little while so don’t give up.
Beacon Boardwalk: Top of Changing Rooms
- Stand on the Lighthouse Beacon.
- Jump off and aim away (right) then quickly towards (left) the Changing Rooms.
Beacon Boardwalk: Top of Wishing Squid Hill
- Stand on the Bush, beside the Confetti Flowers (To the Right of the Zipline to The Migrator).
- Equip your Tube, and once at a weird angle, slightly behind the bush.
- Your Penguin will go into Falling action, once then re-equip your Tube.
- Tube towards your left, Jump the Hill.
Coconut Cove: Out of Bounds
- Stand on top of the Waterfall, and Equip a Hydrant.
- Then still equipping the Hydrant, use your Tube.
- Use the Hydrant and while in the air, move towards the left side.
Coconut Cove: Rockhopper’s Adventure Ruins
- Use your Tube, while on the slight hill to the left of the Spiral Stone.
- Your Tube will go on a weird angle, then un-equip your Tube.
- Your Penguin will go into Falling action, once there, re-equip your Tube.
- Tube towards the Rock, un-equip your Tube, and Jump up the Rock.
Island Central: Top of Franky’s
- Climb onto the Rocks to the right of Mt. Blizzard’s entrance.
- Now Jump forwards onto Franky’s Sign.
- Jump to your right onto the Roof.
Island Central: Top of the Igloo & Interiors Store
- Climb the Tree on the left of the Disney Shop arrow sign.
- Jump onto the Grey Platform.
- Use a Hydrant and lean/land towards onto the Igloo.
Mt. Blizzard: Top of First-Aid Station
- Once on the Wooden Steps, Climb onto the First-Aid Station’s Roof.
- Jump onto the First-Aid Station’s Satellite Dish.
- Then Jump towards the Snowy Mountain.
Mt. Blizzard: Top of Rookie’s House
- Jump onto the Chair then Jump backwards onto the Striped Roof.
- Use a Hydrant and land onto Rookie’s House.