Club Penguin Island Help’s guide to Aunt Arctic’s Icy Infiltration (Episode 4) Adventure.
It’s time to finally figure out what is on the Iceberg Base, who or what could be behind all of this…
To begin this Adventure, you must speak to Aunt Arctic. “The time is now. You leave for the iceberg base immediately.”
Step 1. Waddle to the Coconut Cove’s Lifeguard Station, Dot is just on the left side of it. Interact to speak with her. Collect Xpedition. Go into My Inventory – Tubes – Xpedition, tap on it.
Step 2. You must equip a White Clothing Item. Go into My Penguin – My Style – now you must Equip an already made White coloured Clothing Item that you have. If not, create a White coloured Clothing Item then Equip it. Now Waddle to your right into the Base.
Step 3. This part of the Adventure you will need Speed and Timing.
- 1st Section, you must wait until the 1 Camera is looking sideways, and then run across.
- 2nd Section, you must wait until both the Cameras are looking sideways and then run across.
- 3rd Section, you must wait until all 3 Cameras are looking sideways or backwards and then run across.
Step 4. Waddle outside. Waddle up to the Voltaic Ray’s Computer, and Interact to shut it down. Move the Green Circle and Dark Blue Square in this order:
- Right (G
- Up (G
- Left (G
- Right (D
- Up (D
- Left (D
- Down (D
- Down (G
Step 5. This part of the Adventure you will need Speed, Timing, and Jumping.
- 1st Section, you must wait until the 3 Cameras are looking sideways then run across and Jump over the Laser Beam.
- 2nd Section, you must wait until both the Cameras are looking sideways then run across, and Jump over the moving Laser Beam.
- 3rd Section, you must wait until the 1 Camera is looking sideways then run across and Jump over the 2 moving Laser Beam. (Easiest way to Jump both is when they are both near the middle, and you can easily Jump both)
Step 6. Waddle to the Xpedition to return to the Island.
Congratulations, you’ve finished Aunt Arctic’s Icy Infiltraction (Chapter 2, Episode 4). Collect your Coins and XP.
For more Club Penguin Island Adventure Guides, click here.
Continue onto the next Adventure!