What is a Daily Challenge?
A Daily Challenge is a list of three to five Challenges that the Club Penguin Island Team gives the player as well as the community to do daily. Some are for Members-only, and some require Teamwork. They change every day at Midnight PST.
How do I start a Challenge?
They are always active for you, all you must do is tap on the Phone in the upper left corner of your screen to read what you must achieve to complete it.
Can I do more than one Challenge at a time?
Yes, you can. Since they are always active throughout the day.
What happens if I logout or lose connection during a Challenge?
Nothing, you will still have all the progress saved. Just resume what you were doing before you lost connection or logged out.
I can’t find the Item that I’m looking for or it’s not popping up in the Challenge?
Are you a bit lost? If you’re having issues, you can ask other Penguins, check our Daily Challenges posts posted everyday, or email Club Penguin Island Support.
List of previous Daily Challenges:
- December 15, 2016 – See Waves, Brain Waves, Bonus Birthday!
- December 16, 2016 – All the Noms, Something’s Starfishy, 0 To 11, Big Sand Band
- December 17, 2016 – Exchange Student, Thirsty Jack’s Riddle, Cannonball Fun, Confetti Farmers
- December 18, 2016 – Icebreaker, Jackhammer Time, Sharp Incline, Sl-iced Cheese
- December 19, 2016 – Good Altitude, Arch You Gonna Try?, Bumpy Road, Fireworking Overtime
- December 20, 2016 – Anchor Management, Seems Fishy, Zip it, Up to Speed
- December 21, 2016 – Paper Trail, Sweet Tweet, Infl-Eight, Beast Leap
- December 22, 2016 – Birthday Bash, Unreal Deal, Seeing Stars, Accrue A Crew
- December 23, 2016 – Hot Seats, Keytar Star, Take the Plunge, Share the Air
- December 24, 2016 – Sign Up, Lurchin’ For Urchins, Swiss Cheese, Look on the Bright Side
- December 25, 2016 – Swim with the Fishes, Want a Pizza Me?, No Time to Zipline, H2-Whoa!
- December 26, 2016 – Confetti Ka-boom, Eyesore on Fore, Wheel Be Going, Seaweed, Indeed!
- December 27, 2016 – Dark Mat-ter, Wheel You Find it?, Stellar Propeller, All Aboard
- December 28, 2016 – Exchange Student, Spring Has Sprung, Party Sub Favors, Styles for Miles
- December 29, 2016 – Anchor Management, Icebreaker, All En-compassing, Eye Spy
- December 30, 2016 – Good Altitude, Proper Swim Gear, Cheesy Dance Moves, Forest For Us
- December 31, 2016 – Paper Trail, Want a Pizza Me?, Sea Scepter, Swim Team Trails