What’s great about Club Penguin Island is if your main Language isn’t English, you’re still able to probably play it in your main Language. The Languages that Club Penguin Island offers the game in are English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish at the moment, I know over time they will add more Languages to the game. If you would like to see your primary Language in the game, send an Email to their Support Team.
Now onto how to change your Language to the selected ones that are in the game at the moment. Here is our step-by-step guide on how to do it.
- Open up your Club Penguin Island app.
- Click Play, and log into your Account.
- Once in-game click on the CPI Phone in the top left corner and below the Penguin Standard Time, tap on the Settings icon.
- You will see a World icon, under Membership Info. Tap on the World icon.
- Now tap on English or whichever Language is currently selected on your account. A drop-bar will appear, and you can select which Language you want to play Club Penguin Island in.
Now you can enjoy Club Penguin Island in your primary Language. Until next time,