Daily Challenges are a fun way to increase your amount of Coins and Penguin Level Progress for a selected Character. There are new Daily Challenges every day, they refresh at Midnight PST. Some of the Daily Challenges will require you to be a Member, and/or some require Teamwork. To begin doing the Daily Challenges, tap onto your Challenges Log near the top left corner of the Game Screen.
Challenge: Radio Disney Awards
- Objective: As a Community, waddle to Coconut Cove’s Stage and use/equip your Jackhammer by going into My Inventory – Gear – Jackhammer. You and the Community must Jackhammer the Stage a total of 2,000 times.
- Location: Coconut Cove, Stage
- Requirements: Jackhammer
- Rewards: 50 Coins and .. Aunt Arctic Experience
Challenge: Bigger Better Trap
- Objective: Dive into the Sea Caves, and swim to the Crab Den, which is under the Party Submarine. Now you will want you and at least 5 other Penguins in the first Crab Trap.
- Location: Sea Caves, Crab Den
- Requirements: 5 or more other Penguins
- Rewards: 30 Coins and .. Aunt Arctic Experience
Challenge: Sign of the Times
- Objective: As a Member, waddle to the Coconut Cove’s Lifeguard Station. Now Use/Equip the Lifeguard Kit by going into My Inventory – Gear – Lifeguard Kit. Or Use/Equip the Lifeguard Kit by the Lifeguard Station’s Tower. Now use the Shark Sign (1st Icon).
- Location: Coconut Cove, Lifeguard Station
- Requirements: Membership, Lifeguard Station
- Rewards: 25 Coins and .. Aunt Arctic Experience
Challenge: 02 Easy
- Objective: Dive into the Sea Caves, and look for Bubbles to refill your Air Bubble at. These bubbles are everywhere in the sea caves, so these will be easy to find.
- Location: Sea Caves
- Requirements: None
- Rewards: 20 Coins and .. Rockhopper Experience
Are you still having issues with a Daily Challenge today? Comment below for one of our Staff Members to assist you further with that Challenge. If this Guide has helped you, remember to share it with others to help them as well. As always,