Daily Challenges are a fun way to increase your amount of Coins and Penguin Level Progress for a selected Character. There are new Daily Challenges every day, they refresh at Midnight PST. Some of the Daily Challenges will require you to be a Member, and/or some require Teamwork. To begin doing the Daily Challenges, tap onto your Challenges Log near the top left corner of the Game Screen.
Challenge: Out for a Bite
- Objective: As a Member, you must purchase and design a Shark Costume (Level 4 or higher). Then equip it and waddle to the Coconut Cove, and swim out to the Floating Deck, and swim around it three times.
- Location: Coconut Cove, Floating Dock
- Requirements: Membership, Level 4 or higher
- Rewards: 25 Coins and 20 Aunt Arctic Experience
Challenge: Swim with the Fishes
- Objective: At the swimming spot in Beacon Boardwalk, select the Boost option 25 times.
- Location: Beacon Boardwalk, Swimming Spot
- Rewards: 20 Coins and 20 Aunt Arctic Experience
Challenge: Mind the Gap
- Objective: Waddle to the Migrator and at the back, use the Box Spring to launch up to one of the highest points, then to your left, you will see a Clothing Line, you must carefully waddle across it and made it to the other side.
- Location: Beacon Boardwalk, The Migrator
- Rewards: 25 Coins and .. Rockhopper Experience
Challenge: Loiter Logs
- Objective: You must stand on 5 Logs in Coconut Cove. The 1st one is at the bottom left of the Waterfall, on the edge of the game border. The 2nd one is on the right side of the 1st one. The 3rd one is on the Island in front of the Lifeguard Station. The 4th and the 5th are at the Campfire.
- Location: Coconut Cove
- Rewards: 25 Coins and .. Rockhopper Expereince
Are you still having issues with a Daily Challenge today? Comment below for one of our Staff Members to assist you further with that Challenge. If this Guide has helped you, remember to share it with others to help them as well. As always,