Daily Challenges are a fun way to increase your amount of Coins and Penguin Level Progress for a selected Character. There are new Daily Challenges every day, they refresh at Midnight PST. Some of the Daily Challenges will require you to be a Member, and/or some require Teamwork. To begin doing the Daily Challenges, tap onto your Challenges Log near the top left corner of the Game Screen.
Challenge: Out for a Bite
- Objective: As a Member, you must purchase and design a Shark Costume. Then equip it and waddle to the Coconut Cove, and swim out to the Floating Deck, and swim around it three times.
- Location: Coconut Cave, (Deck)
- Requirements: Be a member, Shark Costume
- Rewards: 25 coins and 20 experience (Aunt Artic)
Challenge: Tip Top Tube
- Objective: n Beacon Boardwalk, in the swimming spot, hop onto your Tube. Then watch for bubbles in the water, when they start bubbling, swim/tube on top of them and you’ll be shot into the air by the Water Geyser.
- Location: Beacon Boardwalk, (Geysers)
- Requirements: Be a member, Tube
- Rewards: 20 coins and 20 experience (Rockhopper)
Challenge: Lookout Below
- Objective: Waddle to the Migrator in Beacon Boardwalk, and use the Spring in the back deck to get on the Top Deck, or use the Zipline near the WaterSlide in Beacon Boardwalk to get on the Top Deck. Then you will want to waddle in the middle of the clothing line then drop down onto the Net, and waddle to your left to the Crow’s Nest.
- Location: Beacon Boardwalk, (Migrator)
- Requirements: None
- Rewards: 25 coins and 20 experience (Rockhopper)
Challenge: Boardwalk Rock
- Objective: Waddle to the Beacon Boardwalk’s Event Circle, and once the Dance Floor event is happening, you and four other penguins must dance.
- Location: Beacon Boardwalk, (Dance Floor)
- Requirements: 4 other penguins
- Rewards: 30 coins and 20 experience (Aunt Artic)
Are you still having issues with a Daily Challenge today? Comment below for one of our Staff Members to assist you further with that Challenge. If this Guide has helped you, remember to share it with others to help them as well. As always,