Daily Challenges are a fun way to increase your amount of Coins and Penguin Level Progress for a selected Character. There are new Daily Challenges every day, they refresh at Midnight PST. Some of the Daily Challenges will require you to be a Member, and/or some require Teamwork. To begin doing the Daily Challenges, tap onto your Challenges Log near the top left corner of the Game Screen.
Challenge: Cold Shower
- Objective: Waddle to Coconut Cove, and waddle to your far left, up the path to the Waterfall. Stand under the Waterfall to get soaked.
- Location: Sea caves, Waterfall
- Requirements: None
- Rewards: 20 coins and 20 experience (Aunt Artic)
Challenge: License to Grill
- Objective: As a Member, you can interact with the Cooking Kit that is just in front of the Foodtrekker’s til, or use your own in My Inventory – Gear – Cooking Kit. Once you have the Cooking Kit out, stand where my Penguin is and use 3 different grilling moves.
- Location: Beacon Boardwalk, Foodtrekker
- Requirements: Be a member, Cooking Kit
- Rewards: 25 coins and 20 experience (Aunt Artic)
Challenge: Sky High Duel
- Objective: As a Member, you can interact with the Wooden Sword that is just in the Crow’s Nest, or use your own in My Inventory – Gear – Wooden Sword. Use the Zipline next to the far right side Waterslide in Beacon Boardwalk, or interact with the Box Spring on Migrator’s Back Deck and waddle across the Clothing Line. Once you’re on the Crow’s Nest, stand where my Penguin is and use 3 different sword moves.
- Location: Beacon Boardwalk, Migrator
- Requirements: Be a member, Wooden Sword
- Rewards: 25 coins and 20 experience (Rockhopper)
Challenge: Fright Bite
- Objective: Waddle to Coconut Cove, and just to your right, you will see a hill, waddle up that hill and you will see the Shark Arch. Stand under it with 4 or more penguins and use the Scared Emoji.
- Location: Coconut Cove
- Requirements: 4 or more penguins
- Rewards: 30 coins and 20 experience (Rockhopper)
Are you still having issues with a Daily Challenge today? Comment below for one of our Staff Members to assist you further with that Challenge. If this Guide has helped you, remember to share it with others to help them as well. As always,