Daily Challenges are a fun way to increase your amount of Coins and Penguin Level Progress for a selected Character. There are new Daily Challenges every day, they refresh at Midnight PST. Some of the Daily Challenges will require you to be a Member, and/or some require Teamwork. To begin doing the Daily Challenges, tap onto your Challenges Log near the top left corner of the Game Screen.
- Objective: As a Member, waddle to the Sea Caves, and dive south to the Glow Grotto, where the Deep Sea Shop is located and purchase a Glowstick. Once purchased remain in the Glow Grotto, and go into My Inventory – Party Supplies – Glowstick and use it.
- Location: Sea Caves
- Requirements: Be a member, Glow Stick
- Rewards: 25 coins and 20 experience (Aunt Artic)
Challenge: Race Ace
- Objective: Waddle to the Sea Caves, and dive in. On your first right is the Race Course, complete one lap.
- Location: Sea Caves
- Requirements: None
- Rewards: 20 coins and 20 experience (Rockhopper)
Challenge: Thar She Blows
- Objective: As a Member, you can interact with the Pirate Kit that is just beside the Jump Spring on the Migrator’s Back Deck, or use your own in My Inventory – Gear – Pirate Kit. Once you have the Pirate Kit out, waddle to the front of the Migrator and use the Telescope.
- Location: Beacon Boardwalk (Migrator)
- Requirements: Pirate Kit, Be a member
- Rewards: 25 coins and 20 experience (Rockhopper)
Challenge: Fireside Cocoa
- Objective: As a Member, purchase Hot Cocoa or Hot Cocoa Tray to share with others from any of the 3 stores, best one to use is the SS Convenience because it’s located just left of the Campfire in the Coconut Cove. Once Hot Cocoa is purchased, waddle to the Campfire in the Coconut Cove, located just before the Sea Caves entrance. Now go into My Inventory – Party Supplies – Hot Cocoa or Hot Cocoa Tray and use it.
- Location: Coconut Cove
- Requirements: Be a member, Cocoa
- Rewards: 30 coins and 20 experience (Aunt Artic)
Are you still having issues with a Daily Challenge today? Comment below for one of our Staff Members to assist you further with that Challenge. If this Guide has helped you, remember to share it with others to help them as well. As always,