There are some Penguins that don’t know where the Change Worlds section is on the Club Penguin Island interface. But don’t worry, it’s kinda in a tricky place and we’ll give you the full guide.
- Log into your Club Penguin Island account.
- Once on the Island, Tap the Settings button in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- You will see a Lightning icon/button and beside that is the current World you are on.
- Tap on the Lightning icon/button to select a different World from a list of Worlds.
- Once selected your Penguin will directly jump to that new World.
For some Club Penguin (Desktop) players, you might know Worlds as Servers, I felt like clearing that up, since some older players might have been confused with the name change. Remember if you’re still having issues, Contact Support@ClubPenguinIsland.com.